TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(updated 30th January 2019)
As of 1st March 2019, ALL bookings are 24hrs notice for cancellation. We do not charge if correct notice is given.
• Any Client who is purchasing a Monthly Package shall be entitled to participate in the number of classes or sessions agreed on their contract until their Subscription terminates. Any such Client will forfeit their monthly membership if they miss a payment. Such Client shall remain liable for any outstanding payments.
• Payment for Monthly Packages is due on the 1st of the month by Direct Debit.
• Monthly Packages can be cancelled or amended at any time, providing notice is given to MSF Fitness Ltd BEFORE the 20th of the current month. If you would prefer the complete flexibility of changing your monthky package regularly or cancelling your monthly subscription when going on holiday etc, then a PAYG package is your better option. However, discounted prices only apply to Direct Debit packages.
• The Monthly Subscription will continue indefinitely unless and until a client cancels their monthly package on the conditions stated above, prior to the next payment date (i.e. cancellation must be notified to MSF Fitness Ltd BEFORE the 20th of the month). No refunds shall be given to Clients in respect of any monthly subscription fees that have already been paid or are due to be paid if missing the cancellation deadline.
• MSF Fitness reserve the right to amend Monthly Packages at any time but always with at least 1 months’ notice. Clients who do not wish to accept a change proposed by MSF Fitness Ltd to any monthly packages may cancel their Subscription in accordance with the previous condition.
• MSF Fitness Ltd has the right to cancel or suspend a Client Subscription if we feel it is being used inappropriately.
• We are unable to offer credit for any services or products. All additional services are Payment On Booking.
BOOKING CLASSES & WATTBIKE SESSIONS
• Classes and Wattbike Drop-In sessions can be booked up to 6 days in advance or on the day.
• Cancelling of classes and drop-in sessions requires 24hrs notice. If cancelling a class or drop-in session, you will need to book in again for the following week – places cannot be reserved after cancellation. It is the responsibility of the Client to rebook after a cancellation – bookings can be made any time AFTER the missed session has taken place.
• If regularly booking classes and drop-in sessions and not attending, MSF Fitness Ltd have the right to cancel the Client Monthly Subscription.
• Wattbike Drop-In slots will not be reserved for the following week and must be re-booked (unless on a coaching or bespoke package).
• Coached Clients should ensure they notify staff if they require longer than 90mins to complete their session at peak times.
• Unused sessions cannot be carried over & are non-refundable.
ONLINE CLASS BOOKINGS
• If paying online, no refunds can be given and class bookings are non-transferrable once booked.
PERSONAL TRAINING & GROUP PT
• PT and GPT sessions are bookable up to 6 days in advance or on the day.
• Unused sessions cannot be carried over.
• If needing to move your PT appointment, we will reschedule in the same week (if there is availability). This ensures continuity & progression.
• Regular PT timeslots can be reserved if missing the occasional session (e.g. holidays or work commitments). If regularly missing the same slot, we will be unable to continue to reserve.
• 24hrs notice is required for cancellations.
• If WE need to cancel your appointment, we will try to reschedule at YOUR convenience.
• Bolt-Ons such as Nutritional Support or Wattbike session plans can be provided for an additional cost.
• When purchasing a PT or Group PT package, sessions are non-refundable.
We try to achieve a good balance between being friendly, approachable and helpful - whilst maintaining the professionalism of a small business.
Many thanks for your support and for choosing MSF Fitness!
Mark & Louise