TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(updated 30th January 2019)
• Any Client who is purchasing a Monthly Package shall be entitled to participate in the number of classes or sessions agreed on their contract at the Studio until their Subscription terminates. Any such Client will forfeit their monthly membership if they miss a payment. Such Client shall remain liable for any outstanding payments.
• Payment for Monthly Packages is due on or before 1st of the month by Direct Debit.
• Monthly Packages can be cancelled or amended at any time, providing notice is given to MSF Fitness Ltd BEFORE the 20th of the current month.
• The Monthly Subscription will continue indefinitely unless and until a client cancels their monthly package on the conditions stated above, prior to the next payment date (i.e. cancellation must be notified to MSF Fitness Ltd BEFORE the 20th of the month). No refunds shall be given to Clients in respect of any monthly subscription fees that have already been paid or are due to be paid if missing the cancellation deadline.
• MSF Fitness reserve the right to amend Monthly Packages at any time but always with at least 1 months’ notice. Clients who do not wish to accept a change proposed by MSF Fitness Ltd to any monthly packages may cancel their Subscription in accordance with the previous condition.
• MSF Fitness Ltd has the right to cancel or suspend a Client Subscription if we feel it is being used inappropriately.
• We are unable to offer credit for any services or products. All additional services are Payment On Booking.
• Classes can be booked up to 6 days in advance.
• Cancelling of classes requires 24hrs notice. If cancelling a class, you will need to book in again for the following week – places cannot be reserved after cancellation.
• It is the clients responsibility to say if they want the same class the following week. If regularly booking classes and not attending, MSF Fitness Ltd have the right to cancel the Client Monthly Subscription.
ONLINE CLASS BOOKINGS
• If paying online, no refunds can be given and class bookings are non-transferrable once booked.
• Booked by appointment only. Session start time must be adhered to. If regularly booking classes and not attending, MSF Fitness Ltd have the right to cancel the Client Monthly Subscription.
• Places will not be reserved for the following week and must be re-booked (unless on a coaching or bespoke package).
• Peak Session Times are 5-7pm Monday to Friday.
• On Uncoached £60 or £30 Monthly Packages, sessions are 60min (90min sessions available by prior arrangement).
• Coached Clients should ensure they notify staff if they require longer than 90mins to complete their session at peak times.
• Unused sessions cannot be carried over & are non-refundable.
• 24hrs notice is required for cancellations.
PERSONAL TRAINING & SMALL GROUP PT
• PT and SGPT sessions are bookable up to 6 days in advance.
• Unused sessions cannot be carried over.
• If needing to move your PT appointment, we will reschedule in the same week (if there is availability). This ensures continuity & progression.
• Regular PT timeslots can be reserved if missing the occassional session (e.g. holidays or work commitments). If regularly missing the same slot, we will be unable to continue to reserve.
• 24hrs notice is required for cancellations.
• If WE need to cancel your appointment, we will try to reschedule at YOUR convenience.
• Support with gym training sessions is available as part of a PT package. Bolt-on packages such as nutritional support or wattbike coaching can be provided for an additional fee.
• When purchasing a PT or Small Group PT package, sessions are non-refundable.
• Please use the MSF Fitness parking bays (bottom 2 rows or round the back of the studio – follow the road around).
• If arriving on a cycle, please store your bike UNDER the stairs, using the bike stands provided. Please DO NOT lean bikes on the walls. This area is a shared area with Virgin Balloons.
• Please ensure all footwear is clean and free of mud.
• Please report to reception on entering so instructors are aware of your arrival.
• Cycling shoes should be removed before entering the toilets.
• Place any bags/kit on the storage racks provided. Bags/kit should not be placed in workout areas or left on the floors.
• MSF Fitness accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to property whilst in use or left on the premises (e.g. when using phones on the bike). All belongings are left at owners risk and MSF are unable to offer ‘safe keeping’.
• You should ensure you know how to gain help for yourself (or others) if required, in an emergency.
• The facility is for 16yrs and over only. Those under 18yrs must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian at all times. Classes are for 18yrs and over.
We try to achieve a good balance between being friendly, approachable and helpful - whilst maintaining the professionalism of a small business.
Many thanks for your support and for choosing MSF Fitness!
Mark & Louise